Things get clearer. The car apparently was towed away due to some engine problem.
It didnt crash! =x Yeah and they wanna get it scraped. And get some cheaper one. NOOOOOO! Michelle! I'm in the same predicament as you now. Cry.
WHAT IS JAM/MING?
Nvm. Let's all find out tmr!
Hmmm. Have been, urm, literally dreaming the whole day. Slept a little here and there. I have a new wish now. It is to build a house with rooms like Ernest's master-bedroom on a hilltop. ISNT IT ROMANTIC?? Oh well, actually not. I dont like to be in places being surrounded everywhere. I wanna live beside big cities. With heavy traffic every morning. I know I wouldnt be able to take it, so I've planned to build input some soundproof window panes. Yup. I will invite you guys over soon! Maybe some 10 years later or so? Wait for my good news!
:)))